Melanoma Awareness Week by Hattitude & MoleMap – Terms & Conditions
1. Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
2. “Competition” (Melanoma Awareness Week by Hattitude & MoleMap) commences 15/10/2018 and closes at 11 AM 16/10/2018. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. The “Promoter” (MoleMap New Zealand) accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late, lost, stolen or damaged.
4. The winner will be chosen among entries from the competition’s Facebook post on MoleMap’s Facebook Page (facebook.com/MoleMapNewZealand).
5. Prize winner will be announced via an update on the competition’s Facebook post on 16/10/2018.
6. By submitting an entry on the competition’s post (Facebook), entrants will be automatically entered in the competition.
7. Entries are open to people within New Zealand only, no offshore entries will be valid.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The “Promoter’s” decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. Prize includes 1 (one) x Hattitude (Watermelon) Hat.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities.
13. The information submitted is collected and stored by the “Promoter” and may be used by the “Promoter” for further marketing initiatives. Please contact the “Promoter” if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
14. You must own all legal rights to submitted answers. All submitted answers subsequently become the property of MoleMap New Zealand. The entrant will indemnify the “Promoter” against any claim, loss or costs incurred by the “Promoter” where a third party claims ownership of the rights to the answers. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of copy ownership.
15. Number of entries are unlimited.
16. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the “Promoter” which corrupts or affects the administrations, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then the “Promoter” reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the competition, remove any photo from the competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to that decision being made. The “Promoter” accepts no liability where any such event occurs. Its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The “Promoter’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the “Promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
19. Winners will be chosen at the “Promoter’s” sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The “Promoter’s” decision is final.
20. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.