PAYMENT PLAN OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is applicable to all MoleMap services. Patients must pay $99 on the day of their appointment and the remainder over the following two months (2 installments). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This offer is not available at Warkworth, Silverdale, Gisborne, Whanganui, New Plymouth, Napier and Nelson clinics. Your appointment must fall between 18th and 30th April 2017. If patient reschedules appointment outside of these dates, offer is void. Appointments are limited and subject to availability at time of booking.
MY FOOD BAG PROMOTION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is applicable to Full Body MoleMap, Skin Checks and Follow-up appointments.
- This promotion is only available at Whangarei, Wellington, Takapuna, Auckland CBD, Remuera, Flat Bush, Hillcrest, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga and Christchurch clinics.
- To be eligible to this promotion you must book an appointment between 17th April and 21st April in one of the participating clinics and quote ‘My Food Bag’ when booking. If patient reschedules appointment outside these dates, offer is void.
- Five winners will be randomly drawn by computer on 24/04/17.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- Prize is for 1 x ‘My Express Food Bag’ for each winner.
- Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Appointments are limited and subject to availability at time of booking.
My Kiwi Skin Story Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
2. “Competition” (My Kiwi Skin Story) commences 09/03/2017 and closes at midnight 31/03/2017. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. The “Promoter” (MoleMap New Zealand) accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late, lost, stolen or damaged.
4. A minimum of 5 (five) winners will be chosen among entries from molemap.co.nz/story throughout the month of March.
5. Only winners will be contacted by the “Promoter”. Prize winners will be notified via email throughout the month of March.
6. By submitting an entry on the competition’s website, entrants will be automatically entered in the competition.
7. Entries are open to people within New Zealand only, no offshore entries will be valid.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The “Promoter’s” decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. Prize includes 2 (two) x Full Body MoleMap vouchers.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities.
13. The information submitted is collected and stored by the “Promoter” and may be used by the “Promoter” for further marketing initiatives. Please contact the “Promoter” if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
14. You must own all legal rights to submitted answers. All submitted answers subsequently become the property of MoleMap New Zealand. The entrant will indemnify the “Promoter” against any claim, loss or costs incurred by the “Promoter” where a third party claims ownership of the rights to the answers. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of copy ownership.
15. Entries are limited to one per person.
16. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the “Promoter” which corrupts or affects the administrations, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then the “Promoter” reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the competition, remove any photo from the competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to that decision being made. The “Promoter” accepts no liability where any such event occurs. Its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.The “Promoter’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the “Promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
19. Winners will be chosen at the “Promoter’s” sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The “Promoter’s” decision is final.
20. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.